War and Religion - Mankind's Follies
Pastor Frank
2005-02-26 13:46:45 UTC
Non sequitur. Martin Luther wasn't Christ and I am talking Christ
exclusively.
Christ wasn't Christ, you yo-yo. Your ideal is less than ideal. Your
over-rated kingdom *is* hell. Don't fret. You don't have to sink in that
tar pit. You have an alternative.
That's atheist doctrine again posted to exclusively Christian groups.
Please post atheism to atheist groups. Thanks. I will help you by posting
you over to them
Pastor Frank
2005-02-26 13:53:41 UTC
The older I get, the more I believe that only the Bible has the
answer to life's questions. When I was a young man I thought
differently under the influence of people like you, who told me that
it was all rather silly, that I had to think for myself, that none
of it could be proved,
My studies have shown me more than that. Not just that it can't be
proved, but that a lot of it is fraud and lies. This passage has
John 3:12 "If I have told you about earthly things and you do not
believe, how can you believe if I tell you about heavenly things?"
But the Bible tells me many erroneous tales about earthly things.
How then shall I believe it about heavenly things?
That's again atheist doctrine posted to our pristine Christian groups.
So why don't you quote Christ telling you "fraud and lies"? I bet you can't,
and none of us will hold our breath till you do? So. please post your
atheist doctrines to atheist NGs already. I will help you posting them over.